Fighting for Your Workers’ Compensation Benefits
A workplace injury can threaten you both physically and financially. Attorney Cuda is prepared to help you seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and more. He aims to take the stress of your work injury claim off your plate so you can focus on returning to full health. At the end of the day, Attorney Cuda’s goal is to help you understand your rights as an employee and leverage them in your fight for compensation. Let him put his decades of experience to work for you.
Since 1980, Attorney Tony Cuda has represented both unions and individual employees in the Chicago metro. Reach out to him if you recently suffered a concussion, a fracture, or another type of injury while on the job. He’ll be here to defend you against a negligent employer or an unfair insurance company.
Seeking Justice for Your Injuries
After suffering a personal injury, your main focus should be on your health and well-being. Let Attorney Tony Cuda take on your legal burdens. Whether your insurance company isn’t offering you the compensation you deserve, or an at-fault driver won’t take responsibility, he’s ready to advocate for you and your ideal outcome.
You shouldn't be forced to pay for damage caused by someone else’s negligence. Get in touch with Attorney Cuda if a recent auto accident, construction site injury, or motorcycle crash is threatening your future.
The Dedicated Guidance You Deserve
Tony Cuda became an attorney because he wanted to take care of his family and his community. If you were recently injured in a Chicago-area accident, he’s ready to take care of you, too. Discover how he can help you seek fair compensation and a path forward.
Cuda Law Offices, Ltd. does not charge a fee unless you collect a reward from your case. A win for you is a win for Attorney Cuda. Contact him today to get started.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- J.D. - Northern Illinois University College of Law, 1980
- B.A. - Elmhurst College, 1975
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA), Political Action Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- West Suburban Bar Association (WSBA)
- Working Forward
- Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG)
- Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association
- Leading Lawyer, a distinction given to only the top 5% of all Illinois lawyers by the Leading Lawyers Network
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Honored Top Lawyers in Illinois Highest Ethical Standards & professional excellence, as listed in The Legal Network
- Has consistently achieved the highest possible rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory from 2013 through 2018
- Awarded “Chicago’s Top Rated Lawyers” by ALM/Martindale-Hubbell Legal Leaders for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018