Potential Benefits You Can Recover
The compensation you’re eligible to recover following a workplace injury may vary based on the severity of your injuries as well as the incident itself. Your benefits have the potential to compensate for:
- Medical treatment and expenses, including hospital bills, physical therapy costs, and prescriptions
- Lost wages, which are based on whether you receive partial or total disability
- Loss of use of certain body parts, such as eyes, ears, and extremities
- Bodily disfigurements
- Vocational rehabilitation, giving you a chance to be re-trained in your role or one more suitable to your new circumstances
- Wrongful death, which can be awarded to a surviving spouse or children
Contact the team at Cuda Law Offices, Ltd. to learn about the benefits for which you may qualify after an injury in the Chicago area.
Dedicated & Aggressive Advocacy
If you have been injured in a work-related accident, Tony Cuda and his legal staff will fight to help you obtain the compensation you deserve or are entitled to by law. Since 1980, his goal has been to make sure that your rights are protected.
Attorney Cuda just recently resolved a workers’ compensation case that took him over six years to settle. He represented the family of a 55-year-old man who died from an infectious disease after returning from Brazil on a business trip. The claim was initially denied by an arbitrator until the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission unanimously reversed the decision. The man’s employer appealed the ruling, turning the case into multiple levels of hearings. Anthony Cuda claimed this to be one of the most challenging cases he has ever faced. He was able to secure an appellate ruling that upheld the Commission’s reversal of the decision, which ensured that the family would receive their rightful benefits.
Proudly Serving Chicago & Beyond
The team at Cuda Law Offices, Ltd. is ready to provide you with this same level of dedication. No matter how overwhelming your situation may seem, they are prepared to help you seek a path forward. Schedule a free consultation with them after a workplace injury in Chicago, Illinois, or anywhere in DuPage, Lake, or Cook County.